EXTREME COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
What's new???
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:57 pm by Mhacky
after the long long vacation.... (ehehhehehhe!!) i would like to announce that i will be launching the new website

and new forum... this year!

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Sino mas MALAS?
TEEJAY
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_lcap43%Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 19 ]
REX
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_lcap57%Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 44
Top posters
conjin (937)
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_lcapUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_voting_barUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
_-Tee-Jay-_ (723)
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_lcapUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_voting_barUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
d'Messenjah (655)
trebacire (607)
deoscience (462)
John™ (443)
Ako Si ArNoLd (402)
Leng (286)
dave (273)
aya (260)
Statistics
We have 144 registered users
The newest registered user is denseaa

Our users have posted a total of 7239 messages in 230 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...

Go down 
+15
weshiel
grace
PrinceAries
trishy
deoscience
Leng
_-Tee-Jay-_
†Jane†
pao27
Mhacky
aya
Ako Si ArNoLd
d'Messenjah
conjin
trebacire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Leng

Leng

Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 3:25 pm

y do i have to felt like this????????? Question Question Question
i shouldnt have to.....
Back to top Go down
conjin
conjin

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:30 pm

lecheng trabaho to ohhh kulang sa tulog wahahahha
Back to top Go down
deoscience

deoscience

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptySun 09 Aug 2009, 3:49 am

Sana Pagbigyan nako ng ROBERT ko.... huh huh huh huhu
Back to top Go down
http://www.deo.com
Leng

Leng

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 2:42 pm

m sure d nmn ako ang nmimiss mu..hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
_-Tee-Jay-_
_-Tee-Jay-_

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:08 am

naku sino kea pipilitiin ko... ?! paktay tau jan nagkasabay..!! tskx3.
Back to top Go down
https://biohazardx3m.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile
deoscience

deoscience

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:59 pm

you're not sure?
Back to top Go down
clariza

clariza

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 6:40 pm

pwede b ako aman ung sumaya?

aww..
emoterang butete
Back to top Go down
deoscience

deoscience

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 11:35 am

Kung mababalik ko lang ang Araw na Lumipas.... bounce

sunny
Back to top Go down
clariza

clariza

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 6:39 pm

OU KAILNGAN UN..
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:19 am

..i hAte thOse pEopLe whO hUrt aNg whO cAnt uNdeRstAnd me!!!!
tAkE nOte mgah bArkAdaH quh pah!! taenAh nLah!!!

maghhnAp aq ng pnbguNg barkAdaH!!!
dq kAiLngan ng bAsUraNg k2Lad nLah!!!
dip inside mxkit!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
clariza

clariza

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 3:59 pm

i wished i could be like her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8