EXTREME COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
What's new???
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:57 pm by Mhacky
after the long long vacation.... (ehehhehehhe!!) i would like to announce that i will be launching the new website

and new forum... this year!

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Sino mas MALAS?
TEEJAY
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_lcap43%Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 19 ]
REX
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_lcap57%Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 44
Top posters
conjin (937)
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_lcapUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_voting_barUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
_-Tee-Jay-_ (723)
Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_lcapUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_voting_barUnsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
d'Messenjah (655)
trebacire (607)
deoscience (462)
John™ (443)
Ako Si ArNoLd (402)
Leng (286)
dave (273)
aya (260)
Statistics
We have 144 registered users
The newest registered user is denseaa

Our users have posted a total of 7239 messages in 230 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...

Go down 
+15
weshiel
grace
PrinceAries
trishy
deoscience
Leng
_-Tee-Jay-_
†Jane†
pao27
Mhacky
aya
Ako Si ArNoLd
d'Messenjah
conjin
trebacire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
conjin
conjin

Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 1:29 pm

shoot ang bola!!

Arrow milo commercial
Back to top Go down
Patolable

Patolable

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

nkkselos nmn ata Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Leng

Leng

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 9:11 pm

bket ba kita nmimiss.............kainis
Back to top Go down
deoscience

deoscience

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 9:52 pm

Nagawa mo lang akong mamiss naiinis kana...? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deo.com
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:23 am

..nbabad3p nq xah bUhai quh!!!
..nkkapistEh!!!!!!
Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
aya

aya

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 3:12 pm

hay buhay.....
Back to top Go down
d'Messenjah
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
d'Messenjah

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 5:49 pm

tagal mo nman umuwi. may dumating tuloy. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/rexmendoza
deoscience

deoscience

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 7:56 pm

Nawa'y madaluyan ako ng hangin na magdadala sakin

sa landas na magpapaginhawa ng aking lalamunan na may

"TINIK" Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.deo.com
Patolable

Patolable

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:28 am

Galit ako...

pero knina lng un. :p lovelovelove
ahi ahi
Back to top Go down
Patolable

Patolable

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 4:24 pm

All I wanna do is to tell him how much I love him every single seconds of my life.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
aya

aya

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 6:43 pm

i misses her so much
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
_-Tee-Jay-_
_-Tee-Jay-_

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

konti nlang kaya mo yan..!!
Back to top Go down
https://biohazardx3m.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile
d'Messenjah
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
d'Messenjah

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:22 am

Patolable wrote:
All I wanna do is to tell him how much I love him every single seconds of my life.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

ako din.

i wanna tell him din. wahahaha joke. i wanna tell her also. hehe
Back to top Go down
trishy

trishy

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:39 am

nakakairita kna nawawalan na aq ng gana!!!!
Back to top Go down
aya

aya

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 12:05 pm

good!! lol!
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySat 11 Jul 2009, 2:26 pm

..gs2 xbhin xah knyah nah crush quh xah kxuh bkah
..dnah kmi mging mg friends kc bkah
..mgkailangan nah kmi!!!

..buhAI ngAh nmn nG umiibg ohh!!!!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
d'Messenjah
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
d'Messenjah

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2009, 10:57 pm

haayy.. 1 week? tagal nman..
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2009, 11:53 pm

..galit aq xah mgah barkadah quh kxuh aukoh clah iwan!!!!

haist...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Patolable

Patolable

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 2:01 pm

Wala kang tiwala sken.

TONG MUKANG TO?! mukang timer? GRABE MAN UN MAN! Nkksaket nman. Bait bait kong nilalang tas ganun tingin mo sa isang mala (HALF) anghel kong muka!? tawa.
ha-ha

Haaaayy.. pag ako nawala mamimiss mo din ako. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad

pale pale Hindi pa ko natutulog ng maayos men. @ hindi ako pumasok para lng hndi mo isipin na imimit ko ung tangenang kupal na un. (trash) isa lng po Sad Sorry lng nman. Sad
Back to top Go down
weshiel

weshiel

PostSubject: >.<   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 7:38 pm

wag mo ko titigan ng ganyan...natutunaw ako..pakiss nalang hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
http://weshiel.multiply.com/
d'Messenjah
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
d'Messenjah

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jul 2009, 6:48 pm

sorry di ako nkauwi ha. kaw kc eh. sabi mo wag ako umuwi. lam mo nman masunurin ako eh. bkit ganun ka pag anjan barkada mo? tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Patolable

Patolable

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:06 am

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up
These are the best days of our lives
The only thing that matters
Is just following your heart
And you eventually you'll finally get it right
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 3:06 pm

..gs2 qung xbhing pgud nq,peuh bkah lng mxktan quh xah!!!!

..haist...kkasawah nah kc ehh...
Back to top Go down
Patolable

Patolable

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:27 am

Gusto kong sabihin sa dean nmen, "*$!&%^ #&@ ka dean! bat di ka pa mawala sa laco!? MANSTIIIR KA!"

okay. tapus na, masaya na ko neto. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grace

grace

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:53 am

..gs2 quh nah mgphngah!!!

..awts hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...   Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsaid Thoughts..., things you want to say but you cant...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next