EXTREME COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
What's new???
Deathnote Episodes English Sub EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:57 pm by Mhacky
after the long long vacation.... (ehehhehehhe!!) i would like to announce that i will be launching the new website

and new forum... this year!

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Sino mas MALAS?
TEEJAY
Deathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_lcap43%Deathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 19 ]
REX
Deathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_lcap57%Deathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 44
Top posters
conjin (937)
Deathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_lcapDeathnote Episodes English Sub I_voting_barDeathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_rcap 
_-Tee-Jay-_ (723)
Deathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_lcapDeathnote Episodes English Sub I_voting_barDeathnote Episodes English Sub I_vote_rcap 
d'Messenjah (655)
trebacire (607)
deoscience (462)
John™ (443)
Ako Si ArNoLd (402)
Leng (286)
dave (273)
aya (260)
Statistics
We have 144 registered users
The newest registered user is denseaa

Our users have posted a total of 7239 messages in 230 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deathnote Episodes English Sub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trebacire
trebacire

Deathnote Episodes English Sub Empty
PostSubject: Deathnote Episodes English Sub   Deathnote Episodes English Sub EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 1:09 am

Synopsis
Deathnote Episodes English Sub Deathnote_logo

Light Yagami is a brilliant, but bored, high school student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note", lying on the ground in the year 2003. The Death Note's instructions claim that if a human's name is written within it that person shall die. Light is initially skeptical of the Death Note's authenticity, believing it is just a prank. However, after experimenting with it and killing two criminals, Light is forced to admit that the Death Note is real. After meeting with the previous owner of the Death Note, a Shinigami named Ryuk, Light seeks to become "the God of the new world" by passing his judgment on criminals. Soon, the number of inexplicable deaths of reported criminals catches the attention of the International Police Organization and a mysterious detective known only as "L". L quickly learns that the serial killer, dubbed by the public as "Kira" (derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "Killer"), is located in Japan. L also concludes that Kira can kill people without laying a finger on them. Light realizes that L will be his greatest nemesis, and a race to prove mental superiority between the two begins.
Episode 1

Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12